Calling All Members: Annual Membership Body Meeting
BTFC Annual Membership Body Meeting:
Please Plan to Attend
During the BTFC Annual Membership Body Meeting, we will share latest updates and news with members, as well as progress on our goals for 2020 and beyond. Our progress with the BTFC Fellowship Initiative which will grant over $100K in production funds and much more.
Complete agenda will include:
1. Leadership transition.
2. Update on the BTFC production space move with the Made in NY Media Center closing.
3. Preview of the BTFC Producer’s Fellowship and the BTFC Rising Writers Lab
4. Update on Black TV & Film Collective public registry
5. Opportunities for members to get involved!!!!
6. Introduction of Board of Directors and five year strategic plan
Every goal we’ve set as an organization is a high one. There is no doubt about it. We cannot possibly hope to achieve them without an engaged and supportive membership body. If you believe in what we are doing, and believe we can be successful. RSVP and sign on. We need you.
Don’t miss this opportunity to meet fellow members, share your ideas and become better informed! If you have not yet signed up for membership but want to or want to learn more, click here. You’ll also have the opportunity to learn about other resources available to you.
Looking forward to seeing you all on the zoom!
***IN AN EFFORT TO PREVENT THE SPREAD OF THE CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) THIS EVENT WILL BE HELD VIRTUALLY. PLEASE RSVP AS USUAL. LINKS WILL BE EMAILED***
Follow Us On:
Like this event? Check out other upcoming events and member opportunities.